$239 INTRO OFFER : Pilates Foundations ($500 value) 3-one hour PRIVATE LESSONS plus 1 week Unlimited Open Studio
WARNING: THIS IS VERY ADDICTIVE...And very fun. Lift Pilates Personalized Pilates Sessions and our UNIQUE Open Studio Sessions
- You will increase your strength, flexibility, and balance, and have the posture you have always wanted.
- You will feel empowered by an energizing, full-body workout that is gentle to your joints and meets you where you are right now.
- You will feel calmer, have less stress, and move better, and those nagging aches and pains will diminish.
- You will get an invigorating, full-body workout personalized for you.
WHY CHOOSE LIFT PILATES? YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!
Here’s what some of Laura's clients have to say…
"Doctors offered pain injections but no real solutions other than more surgery (for my total knee surgery and progressive scoliosis). I started Lift Pilates in the summer of 2022. At ~6 months I started to feel different... a bit stronger..."
"I fell in love with Pilates at Laura’s studio. The personalized workouts are dynamic, flowing, sweaty, and fun."
"Within three months my lower back pain was gone. I owe my improvement to Laura's expert assessment and instruction."
"The improvements in mobility and strength began to relieve my day-to-day discomfort almost immediately"
Featured on GOOD DAY/CBS NEWS. Davis's only Classical Pilates Studio
And Voted Best Pilates Studio in Yolo County by Davis Enterprise Reader’s Choice Award 2024
- You will learn real Pilates: the complete Pilates system on Contrology by Balanced Body and original Gratz Pilates apparatus. Our studio is a fully equipped Classical Pilates studio with top of the line apparatus including the Universal Reformer, High Mat, Cadillac, Guillotine, Wunda Chair, High Electric Chair, Arm Chair/Baby Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector, Small Barrel, Pedi-Pole, Foot Corrector, Toe Corrector, Breath-a-Cizer, and other small apparatus.
- You will learn the Classical Pilates method, not Pilates on just a reformer or a mat, but an entire system of exercises that will lead you to better health.
- We will focus on your individual goals and personalize your sessions to your needs, working around any injuries. With the Classical Pilates Method, you will get an invigorating, full-body workout that meets you where you are.